#thought 13

Dear Beloved,

you care about me more than I think of you. I'm a fool for not noticing that before. You sent illness to clean me up, to remind me that you are there, to remind me how you miss me.

Dear Beloved,

I can't express how I feel toward you, since you are the feeling itself, you are everything, and I am lost inside of your greatness, inside of your sympathy, inside of your blessing. You are the source, you are the beginning and you stand tall even before everything or anything. Without my love you are no less, but without yours I am forsaken. I am nothing.

Dear Beloved,

this nothingness inside of me is you.

0 ulasan:

Text

Kesemua hasil tulisan di dalam blog ini sama ada yang terlahir dari untaian kata penulis sendiri mahupun yang terambil dari konteks sumber lain hanyalah sisipan kecil duniawi yang sementara. Sekadar suatu bentuk luahan mahupun ingatan buat diri penulis mahupun yang membaca.
Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.

Copyright © / AbidNanBeruzlah

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger